Saturday, February 4, 2017

Week 3: Famous Last Words

Anyway, it’s been a great week and looking forward to many more!


The end of Week 3 is finally here. I am excited to have completed 3 weeks of this semester already. This class was great this week even though I had to do majority of the class of Saturday. I enjoyed reading Homer’s Odyssey because it contained a lot of great characters. I am curious to read the full Odyssey though so I may try and do that on my extra credit reading either this week or next. I felt my story was okay this week. I think I should have split up the story into two weeks in order to write everything I wanted in this story. Oh well, maybe I can change it up if the Portfolio option is the direction I want to go. School is starting to pick up, specifically my Capstone course. I am now working on this course every day and it is extremely time consuming. I am enjoying it though because it involves somewhat real-world applications to what I have been learning the past few years.

In terms of outside of class, I am excited to say that I have an interview in March for a full-time position. Right now it is hard to find a job as a Petroleum Engineer, so I am extremely thankful for at least the chance to interview for a spot. Additionally, I am super (no pun intended) excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow. My friends and I are going to have a get together and watch the game. I could care less who wins so I am mainly going for the food and drinks! I do hope the Falcons win though.

Image result for Super bowl LI
Super Bowl LI


Next week I am excited to switch from the classical/biblical stories to the Indian story. I was in the Epics of India course last year and I really enjoyed reading all of the interesting stories form this culture. I do not know exactly what I am reading though.


No comments:

Post a Comment