Sunday, February 19, 2017

Extra Reading: Adam and Eve Part A

I ended up choosing to go back to biblical portion of this course. I chose to read Adam and Eve from the King James Bible. Below are my notes:
  • I like the creation story. It would be interesting to have a similar story about and animal or an insect instead of a human.
  • I like how there was a logical structure to how the man woman, and beasts were created during this portion of the Bible. I would definitely include this structure in my own story.
  • It is interesting how the snake tricked Adam and Eve into eating the apple. I think it would be intriguing to put a similar type character into my own story.
  • The story of how Satan is "kicked out" of heaven is interesting. I would think that under logical sense you would just rid of Satan as a being all together. However, there is a reason for everything and is probably a part of His bigger plan.
  • I like how after they ate the apple they felt everything that previously they knew nothing about. For example, they never feared God’s voice until they ate the apple. It would be interesting to write a story where after something occurs, someone feels love or hatred depending on the story.
  • The passage where it discusses the effects of earth after Adam and Eve is very interesting. I find it common that someone’s mess up usually affects everything around theme. This would be a good theme for a story. 
image
Word Press: Adam and Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment