Sunday, February 12, 2017

Famous Last Words

In this course I really enjoyed reading the Seven Voyages of Sinbad. I did not know what to expect but I am glad I chose reading this. This allowed me to write a story that I am not going to try and write my Storybook over. I felt my best writing was actually my story where I wrote about a man telling adventures of his epic long journeys across the seven seas. I am looking forward to reading other Middle Eastern/ Indian stories next week since I was enrolled in the Epics of India course last semester. In addition to this week’s reading, I finally decided to do extra reading and read Aesop’s Fables. I actually really enjoyed this short stories that all possessed moral themes that can be translated to everyday life.


In my other courses I have started to get really busy. I have my first exam coming up on Tuesday morning for my Surface Production course. I have been studying all weekend so I feel prepared. It should be a rather difficult exam so I am a little nervous. I hope to do well on it since I don’t actually have a lot of exams this senior semester (Wowhoo!). In addition to the exam, I am excited because on Thursday it is my 22nd birthday! I am not a huge celebrator of birthdays but still I am excited this year. I will actually being traveling to Houston though on Wednesday. It is for an Oil and Gas conference called NAPE. This will be a great opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals so I hope it goes well. I am also meeting up with one of my childhood best friends there so that will be great to catch up as well. I am excited to continue working ahead on this course and enjoying the upcoming readings. 

Image result for 22nd birthday men
Clothing Shed

No comments:

Post a Comment