Thursday, February 9, 2017

Growth Mindset

I chose this image above because I feel it really is important to realize when something is not working. If you try a certain strategy in order to accomplish something and it does not work, it is unproductive to try it again. As Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". I need to incorporate this into my life a little more because sometimes I feel myself trying the same option countless times and it does not work. This not only wastes my time but does not allow for me to grow and accomplish tasks that I want to. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more man! Like most things, this is definitely easier said than done. I remember reading that same quotation from Albert Einstein and thinking, "huh I never thought of it that way." But it makes perfect sense. If you continue to try things out and all you're doing is using the same method/technique, you're bound to fail over and over again. I think the key is to take the time and effort in order to try out a new and different method that will yield a different outcome.

    ReplyDelete