Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Time Strategies



In order to be successful in anything you do you have to work extremely hard and be organized. Since I have taken the Epics of India course, I am familiar with what needs to be done in order to succeed in this class. First, I will bookmark any pages that I find myself searching for more than once. I find this allows you to be efficient with your time and not waste precious time on browsing through the files. Secondly, I will work on this class any time that I am not working on my Capstone or major classes. If I have free time, I will be working on this course. Finally, I will always have a check list on my phone and a calendar on my computer in order to keep up with the coursework in a timely manner.
Image result for google calendar
Cronofy: (Google Calendar)

No comments:

Post a Comment