Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Famous Last Words: First Week of School

First, my Winter Break was very fun and relaxing. I did not go on any vacations, however, I was able to spend a lot of time with my family and relax. New Year’s Eve was definitely the highlight of my break though because I was able to hang out with a lot of my old high school friends and catch up. Once school started, I was able to get into the swing of things with going from total relaxation to working again. First off, this weekend I was able to watch the divisional NFL football games with all of my friends. The games were very good, however, my girlfriend and friends were pretty disappointed that the Dallas Cowboys did not win the game. Once school started, I was able to get in the groove of things. I have a relatively easy load this semester. I am taking my Capstone course, Surface Production II, Oil & Gas Law, Federal Government, and finally Myth Folklore. I am most looking forward to Capstone because I feel that it will really test my understanding of the material I have learned that last few years. I know that it will be a lot of work but I am also excited to get to work with my friends. In addition to school, I have finally stared It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. My friends have always told me to watch it and I finally started. This show is extremely funny and I am definitely addicted to it so far! My favorite character is definitely Charlie because he is so strange and weird.  
Image result for it's always sunny
Wikia: (It's Always Sunny)


As for next week, I am looking forward to reading Homer’s Illiad and Odyssey. After reading about the Trojan War in the Wikipedia Trail, it seems that the story is extremely interesting and entertaining. Also, I am excited to start my storybook or portfolio. Overall, it was a great week and I am excited to get this semester started again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment