Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Class Reflections: Week 8



Overall, my favorite readings this semester were definitely both of Homer’s Epics. If I had to choose one though, I would have to go with Homer’s Odyssey. I really enjoyed connecting all of the Gods to the mortals, along with gaining a better understanding of the story. I had actually read this in high school, but I definitely learned more this time around because I looked up everything I did not know.

My favorite writing this semester is actually the first story in my Portfolio. It was one of the first stories I actually liked reading again this semester. Writing has always been my weakest link compared to Sciences and Math so I am glad I am taking this course. It is really making me step out of my comfort zone and I feel I am a better writer for it.

Image result for writing
Writing a Story
In terms of project, I am glad that I switched from a Storybook to a Portfolio. I felt that I do not do well writing a couple of stories that go together. Therefore, being able to write a bunch of different stories with different characters and endings really made more sense to me. I am looking forward to adding more stories to my Portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment