Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Famous Last Words: Cruising and Final Post

This is actually my last Famous Last words because this is my final post. I have finally reached 410 points!

In this course I actually really enjoyed reading the Myths and Legends of Sioux Indians. This is a culture that I feel I do not know a ton about so it was nice to finally get some tales from them. My favorite tall was of the Rabbit and the Bear. I felt that it had a great moral that some people missed in that sometimes it is not good to destroy something that so many people need. My favorite writing of this week had to be my story planning for next week. I feel that combining the stories form this week along with my reading notes from Beowulf will make for a very interesting story.

In my other courses, I have actually been doing pretty well. I just received one of my grades back for a very difficult exam. I actually did really well a received an A. I was so pumped that I treated myself with the best fast food out there: Taco Bell. My other courses have picked up too but since I am done with this course, I will have a lot more free time to study for those courses. I am just really excited to finally be graduating!


Outside of class has been great too. I had my interview before Spring Break and I felt that I did a great job on it. I should hear back soon so I am super anxious. Also, I was able to go on a trip with my friends over Spring Break. We ended up going on a 7 day cruise to Mexico, Belize, and Honduras. All were great places to visit and I highly recommend going. It was a blast but quite exhausting. Overall, it has been a great last few weeks!

Image result for roatan honduras
Roatan, Honduras

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am jealous of how early you finished this course! Ha, this comment on your post will finish this course for me. I had some friends that went on a cruise for spring break as well and they had a blast. I definitely disagree about Taco Bell being the best fast food, but to each his own I suppose.

    ReplyDelete