Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Famous Last Words



In this Course
This week has actually been really good because I was able to finish most of it pretty early on. I had two favorite things this week in this course. First, I actually really liked reading Brer Rabbit. The unique style of writing really brought me into the culture of the Deep South Gullah. It was difficult at first, but I got the hang of it and enjoyed all of the morals of the stories. Second, I actually liked how my story turned out. I really planned hard for my writing the past week so it worked out quite nicely. I am looking forward to hearing some feedback so I can revise it a little bit! I am actually at 320 points right now in this course so I hope I can continue at this pace.

Other Course
My other courses have really picked up. This week I have a technical report due for my Capstone course. My group and I have been working on it pretty much all day every day since last Friday. It is worth 20% of our final grade so I hope we do well on it! I also have an exam next week in my Surface Production course. I did okay on my first exam so I hope I can keep it up for the next one. Also, I just finished my online government course so I am pretty stoked about that!

Outside of Class

I am actually pretty nervous because next week I will be flying to Houston for an interview. It is for a private midstream company so I am really excited and hopeful I can get it. I will definitely be studying and preparing for it all weekend. All I know is I cannot wait for March 12th when a bunch of my friends and I make our way to New Orleans in order to go on our 7 day cruise! It can’t come earlier!
Image result for cruise
CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment